Increased Prize Money and More in Vegas!
Las Vegas, NV – Entries are open for FEI competition at the Las Vegas National CSI4*-W, to be held November 13-19 at the South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa, and with increased prize money and more, it’s a week you are not going to want to miss!
Featured FEI Competitions
- $226,000 CSI4*-W Longines FEI Jumping World CupTM Las Vegas – Saturday, November 18
- $39,000 CSI4*-W 1.50m Las Vegas National “All In” Speed Classic – Thursday, November 16
- $39,000 CSI4*-W 1.45m Las Vegas National “Double or Nothing” Speed Stake – Saturday, November 18
- $15,000 CSI4*-W 1.45m Las Vegas National “Lucky Sevens” Two-Phase Stake – Wednesday, November 15
- $15,000 CSI4*-W 1.35m Blenheim EquiSports “Royal Flush” Jump-Off Classic – Thursday, November 16
- $8,000 CSI4*-W 1.35m Blenheim EquiSports “Three of a Kind” Speed Classic – Wednesday, November 17
- $8,000 CSI4*-W 1.35m Blenheim EquiSports “Viva Las Vegas” Two-Phase Stake – Tuesday, November 14
How To Enter
To enter FEI competition at the Las Vegas National CSI4*-W, FEI riders must utilize the FEI Entry Portal. Once accepted via the portal, please call or text Retha at 714-876-8543 to receive an entry code, allowing you to complete your entries on ShowGroundsLive.com.
With the anticipation and excitement surrounding the Las Vegas National CSI4*-W and F1, hotel rates are high and rooms are hard to come by; so, the horse show has reserved them for you! The Las Vegas National CSI4*-W has set aside blocks of rooms at the South Point Hotel, the Grandview at Las Vegas and The Berkley, Las Vegas.
These reduced-rate rooms are available only with a special code, provided to exhibitors upon the acceptance of their horse show entry. All riders accepted into the Las Vegas National CSI4*-W and the Marshall & Sterling Insurance/USHJA National Championships will be provided a code to complete their entry on ShowGroundsLive. Once a horse is officially entered, the exhibitor will then receive a code to reserve a hotel room. Exhibitors will have the opportunity to reserve up to two hotel rooms for each horse entered, with a three-night minimum stay.
Vendors please contact April Sands at email@example.com and support staff (such as farriers, veterinarians, etc.), please contact Andrea at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information on reserving your room.
Feed, Bedding and Biosecurity
All stalls come with two mats. All stalls (both horse and tack) will be pre-bedded with eight bags of shavings, and shavings must be pre-paid by the closing date of entries on October 16. To order initial bedding (required) click here, and to place a feed/hay and additional bedding order, click here.
To learn about the biosecurity and equine health protocols and to schedule your required move-in appointment, click here.