INTERESTED? HERE’S WHAT TO DO:
DEADLINE TO ENTER & QUALIFY: SEPTEMBER 13TH
Qualifying for the Championships differs based on the division in which you want to qualify. However, all entrants must pre-enter the competition with a nonrefundable $50 application fee by September 13.
Entries are available online through horseshowsonline.com, or members may mail their completed entry form to Ryegate Show Services. If you have already submitted an entry and need to add a class or section, please email annetteL@ryegate.com. You do not need to do a full new entry. Points earned from competitions with a start date from Dec. 1, 2018, to Sept. 13, 2019, will count toward qualifying. USHJA Affiliates are invited to send their best 2′ and 2’6″ horse-and-rider combinations to compete in the Affiliate Championships.
NEW CLASSES ADDED IN 2019!
This year’s AON/USHJA National Championships, will feature more classes and more prize money. New classes include:
- USEF/USHJA 1.0m Low Children’s Jumper Championship
- USEF/USHJA 1.0m Low Adult Amateur Jumper Championship
- USHJA 3′ Adult Equitation National Championship
- $25,000 USHJA National Hunter Derby
- 3’3″ USHJA Hunter Seat Medal
- 3’/3’3″ and 3’6″/3’9″ USHJA Green Hunter Incentive Stake classes
- $55,000 1.40m Jumper Division
- $25,000 In It 2 Win It Stake presented by Omaha Equestrian Foundation
- Markel Insurance 1.45m Jumper Series Finals
- Longines FEI Jumping World Cup™ Las Vegas
- CPHA Foundation/West Coast Equestrian (WCE) Medal Finals
- Non-rated Hunter/Jumper classes
HEAR WHY THEY LOVED IT!
Genevieve Munson, 2018 Champion of the Low Junior Jumpers
Emily Goldberg, 2018 High Score AO Hunter, and Lindsey Schiefelbein, 2018 Grand AO Champion
Archie Cox of Brookway Stables
COMPETE. LEARN. HAVE FUN!
The USHJA will also be hosting a series of FREE educational clinics covering a variety of topics including:
- Sports psychology
- Training, conditioning, and sports medicine
- Judge’s perspective
- Hunter Derby course walk
- Grand Prix course walk
ONE-OF-A-KIND EQUESTRIAN VENUE
- Indoor Arena & Equestrian Center
- Constant access to stables
- Competition live stream the competition from hotel rooms
- Luxurious spa
- Casino with tables and slots
- 64 bowling lanes
- 9 restaurants on site
Click here to learn more about the competition and for lodging discounts.
#ThePlaceToJump #LVN2019 #WestCoastShowcation #PathwayToSuccess